A conference hosted by the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, held at Trinity College Dublin and funded by RadioNet, to promote the work, and professional development, of young radio astronomers in Europe.
Throughout its 50 year history, the Young European Radio Astronomers Conference (http://www.yerac.org) has brought together postgraduate and early career radio astronomers working at European institutions in order to facilitate networking, raise awareness of new developments in radio astronomy and aide in professional development. Ultimately it is YERAC's objective to properly equip the next generation of radio astronomers, in every manner of the word, to carry the field forward into the future.
- More comprehensive information is now available for both accommodation and travel/getting around in Dublin.
- Our participant guide for the conference is available here
- The abstract handbook can be downloaded here
- Our talk schedule for YERAC 2019 is now available.
- Registration for YERAC 2019 is now closed.
- Registration for YERAC 2019 has been extended with a new deadline of 10th May 2019 (17:00 UTC).
- Registration for YERAC 2019 is now open
with a deadline of 30th April 2019.
- The local organising committee is:
Eoin Carley and Simon Purser.
- The 49th YERAC will be hosted by the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies and held at Trinity College Dublin between the 26th and 29th August 2019.
- Previously, the 48th YERAC was held at ASTRON, Dwingeloo, Netherlands, between the 4th and 6th September 2018. More information can be found here about that event. Information about all previous years can be found at http://www.jive.nl/jivewiki/doku.php?id=yerac:yerac.